Hosting a CourseHosting a course in the Childhood Disability Management is easy. All we need is a local host centre to assist in providing us suitable venue and arrangement of class room and Catering facility.
- ICD will take care of the rest.
- ICD will do registration
- ICD will take payment
- ICD will provide printing materials
- ICD will provide name tags
- ICD will provide certificate of participation
- ICD will arrange transport and accommodation for faculties.
- As a result, there is no financial risk to you or your organization. For your assistance, we will offer your organization three to five free course registrations.
- The venue preferably needs to be "classroom style" with access to a projector. - Classroom style includes rows of seats and desks rather than a lecture theatre or round tables. ICD will provide all other audio visual requirements.
Interested in hosting a course?
If you would like to host a course at your facility, please contact Dr Mansoor Alam.
We would love to hear from you!