HomeopathyWhat is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a treatment system developed by Dr Samuel Hahnemann, a German physician. Homeopathy is based on the principle that “Like cures Like”. It means that a substance which can produce illness in a healthy person, the same substance can cure similar symptoms in the person. This is also called “Law of Similars”.
Homeopathy is a system of medicine that has tools for arriving at a diagnosis and avenues for treatment according to its own set of theories. This practice helps stimulate the immune system and the body’s natural ability to heal. As the School Of Homeopathy states, “that which a substance is capable of causing, it is also capable of curing.”
One of the most important principles of homeopathic medicine is that the treatment is “individualized” and tailor made to each person’s specific symptoms, history, body and needs.
Different types of Homeopathy
We always consider homeopathy to be one single therapy, but this is not quite true. There a numerous forms of homeopathy, including the following:
- Classical homeopathy (doctrine based on strict Hahnemannian principles)
- Clinical homeopathy (non-individualized treatment based mainly on guiding symptoms; e.g. arnica for bruises)
Complex homeopathy (treatment with combination remedies)
- Homotoxicology (treatment based on Reckeweg’s concepts of detoxification)
- Auto-isopathy (treatment with remedies made from patients’ own body substances)
- Isopathy (use of remedies made from the causative agent, e.g. a specific allergen for an allergy)
- Pluralistic homeopathy (use of more than one remedy at once)
Scientific basis of Homeopathy
Literatures review has revealed that the law of similar both practically applied and theoretically explained is valid. It has also showed that as the dilution of homeopathic remedy increases, its therapeutic power increases, while unintended aggravation of the patient’s symptoms decreases.
Pediatric conditions successfully treated with Homeopathy
The following conditions are basically treated by our organization with Homeopathic system of medicine along with our standard therapies.
- Developmental Delays / Delayed Milestones
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Injury
- Spina bifida / Neural tube defects / Chiari Malformations/ Tethered Cord
- Post Meningitis Sequalae
- Pediatric Epilepsy and Seizures
- Learning disabilities / Dyslexia / Dyscalculia / Dysgraphia
- Intellectual Disability / Mental retardation / Slow Learner
- ADD / ADHD
- GDD-Global Developmental Delay
- Speech and Communication Disorders / Stammering / Auditory Processing Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Retts Syndrome
- West Syndrome / Infantile Spasm
- G B Syndrome
- Tuberous Sclerosis Syndrome
- Neurofibromatosis Syndrome
The following signs and symptoms associated with the above mentioned conditions. We treat combining homeopathy along with our the treatment standard treatments:
-Breath holding spell
- Urine incontinence
- Sensory Loss
- Skin Problems
- Poor Cognition (Mental Retardation)
- Behavior Problems
- Teething Problems
- Poor Appetite
- Poor Immunity
- Excessive Drooling
- Involuntary Movement
- Poor Balance
Homeopathy and Neurological Disorders
Homeopathy is extremely effective in treating neurological disorders and if given in right time, it can prevent further disability and loss of function.
Side effects of Homeopathy
Due to the extremely diluted nature of homeopathic remedies, it removes risk of ultimately negative side effects which has bee suggested by the University of Maryland Medical Center.
In our practice, our homeopathic physicians have treated a large number of children with developmental disabilities. The core symptoms which we observed improvements are Poor Cognition (Mental Retardation), Teething Problems, Spasm,
Urine incontinence, Constipation, Sensory Loss, Skin Problems, Involuntary Movement, Poor Appetite, Poor Immunity, Excessive Drooling, etc
For queries / appointment / availing services, please contact us through
Phones at : +91-11-41012124 / +91-7838809241 / +91-8588995954
WhatsApp at : +91-9810154411
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com