What is Yoga?
Yoga is an ancient Indian practice which involves different postures, movements of the body. It helps to train the mind to achieve balance and well-being. The purpose of traditional yoga is for each individual to be healthy, both physically and mentally, and able to reach his or her highest potential as a person.
What are the different forms of Yoga?
There are many different types of yoga to practice, so it's important to know which type of yoga is right for you.
- Bikram Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Kundalini Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Anusara Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Jivamukti Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
What are the benefits of Yoga?
Numerous benefits of Yoga has been observed in children with developmental dealy such as
- Yoga regulate digestive system
- Yoga regulate cardiovascular and cardiopulmonary systems
- Yoga regulate lymphatic system
- Yoga regulate skeletal system and muscular systems
- Yoga helps to achieve developmental milestones
- Yoga helps in enhancing Motor coordination
- Yoga helps by Increasing body awareness and orientation
- Yoga practices develop focus and concentration.
- Yoga games encourage learning, creativity and imagination.
Has there any side effects of yoga possible reported?
Yes, teaching yoga is a skill which is obtained with great practice for years. If the yoga postures are not practiced scientifically, it can harm also. That's why; you need a trained Yoga therapist for children with disabilities. Traditional yoga teacher are not recommended for children with neurological disorders
For queries / appointment / availing services, please contact us through
Phones at : +91-11-41012124 / +91-7838809241 / +91-8588995954
WhatsApp at : +91-9810154411
Mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org