Pediatric NeurologyWhat is Pediatric Neurology?
Pediatric Neurology is a specific branch of neurology which deals in all pediatric conditions related to neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, convulsions etc
Who is a pediatric neurologist or child neurologist?
Pediatric / Child neurologists are medical doctors who is specialized for providing treatment to children with neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, autism, epilepsy, etc
What does a pediatric neurologist do?
Child neurologists often diagnose, treat, and manage a large number of disorders, Such as:
- Cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, and nerve muscle disorders
- Seizure disorders, including seizures in newborns, febrile convulsions, and epilepsy
- Brain tumors and brain injuries
- Behavioral disorders, hyperactivity / sensory dysfunction, sleep disorders
- Migraines and headache
- Developmentl disorders, including delayed speech, motor milestones, and coordination issues
- Intellectual impairment / disability (Mental Retardation) Microcephaly, Hydrocephalus, etc
For booking appointment with our pediatric neurologist, please
Call at +91-7838809241
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you can fill the contact form also