Developmental PediatricsWhat is Developmental Pediatrics?
Developmental Pediatrics is a sub types of pediatrics which deals in all pediatric conditions related to child development both typical (Normal) and atypical (Delayed development)
Who is a Developmental Pediatrics?
A Developmental Pediatrician is a specially trained child specialist. Who helps in diagnosis making, assess and evaluate, and provide treatment to children and adolescents with wide range of developmental and behavioral difficulties. Generally, developmental pediatricians are considered as key workers in a developmental clinic or child developmental center.
What does a developmental Pediatrician do?
A Developmental pediatrician works with
- Developmental disabilities including cerebral palsy, spina bifi da, mental retardation, autism spectrum disorders, and visual and hearing impairments
- Learning difficulties including dyslexia, writing difficulties, and other school-related learning problems
- Children with ADD, ADHD, ASD, depressions, anxiety disorders, and other behavioral issues
- Children with delayed development in gross motor skills, fine motor skills, speech and communication skills and intellectual impairment
- Developmental an behavioral problems like genetic disorders, epilepsy, diabetes, asthma and etc
For booking appointment with our Developmental Pediatrics, please
Call at +91-7838809241
Mail us at email@example.com.
Alternately, you can fill the contact form also