Donate Us Now
What we do with your donation?
- Your Rs 1000/- will help a child to buy a pair of elbow crutches / Tripods / Sticks with adapted plastic grips, for learning mobility skills
- Your Rs 2000/- will buy a therapy ball to be used in therapy to help children practice balancing skills and strength training
- Your Rs 2500/- will buy a specialist splint; a tool used to support children’s limbs during therapy or a walker used in mobility training or a specially made chair for sitting
- Your Rs 5000/- will support a child with disability to avail therapy ( Physiotherapy/ Occupational therapy / Speech therapy) for one month
- Your Rs 10000/- will buy a hearing aid, a device which helps children in hearing
Sponsor a child
When you sponsor a child, you receive:
- Profile of the child with his/her picture and background story of the child
- Your receive Monthly Progress Report of the sponsored child >
- All personal/corporate contributions are eligible for Tax exemption under section 80G / 10 A of the Income Tax.
- >We will update you regularly about the child through mails or posts
- You are always welcome to meet the child personally your sponsored child and interact with him/her.
Donations to “INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT” qualify for income tax exemption in India under section 80G of the Income tax Act. Please make cheques payable to “INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT” and send to INSTITUTE FOR CHILD DEVELOPMENT, C-27, LGF, MALVIYA NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110017. Please include your full name and a contact email or postal address so we can thank you and send you the tax exemption certificate